When is the contest?
If you want to participate, the official dates are:
- May 24: Game Jam begins (check the itch.io page for timezone-adjusted date)
- June 2: Submissions close
- June 3: Voting begins
- June 8: Voting ends
- June 9: Announcing the winners
Who can participate?
Anyone is invited! Don’t know Godot? No problem! We got you covered. We provide a curated list of tutorials that can get you started in no time.
Are teams allowed? Yes.
What are the rules?
- The reuse of code, assets previously made is allowed.
- Only submissions using Godot are allowed.
- The submission needs to be only for this jam.
- Don’t submit already created games! Instead, create the game during the specified Jam period.
- You can, and we encourage you to start learning Godot even before the contest starts.
- Instant disqualification for discriminatory, offensive, or NSFW content or behaviours or that does not abide by the Godot Code of Conduct.
What are ratings?
There will be two sections:
- 2D games
- 3D games
For your entry to qualify, you will need at least 10 ratings.
Need a team?
You can head over to the partner section on our official webpage. Discord groups will be provided where you can find other people or seek for help.
Share the Jam!
Use #GoGodotJam in posts and let the world know how awesome your project is!
the GoGodotJam Team